The Men Ruz lighthouse located in Ploumanac’h in the department of Côtes-d’Armor Brittany. The structure consists of pink granite and marks the entrance of the channel leading to the port of Ploumanac’h . One Ruz in Breton means ” red stone . The first lighthouse was built in 1860, but it was destroyed in 1944 and replaced by the current lighthouse in 1946 .
via 500px http://ift.tt/1MataCR